Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas in July - The conclusion

IMG_7175 005


I am happy to say that I  finish the dolls on time for Operation Christmas Child  for Samaritan's Purse. The dolls were the perfect addition for some of the small gifts we already had... I enjoy immensely making those dolls,  I specially  love to imagine the little girls receiving the dolls. Hopefully they will like it.By the way the National Collection Week is November 12-19.


IMG_7177 006


The dolls are from the book Stitched in Time by Alicia Paulson. By the way she has the most sweet story.


IMG_7174 004
My daughter also made a doll ,funny that she wasn't happy in just letting me make dolls, she wanted to help too. Her doll pattern come from the here.


Read more about Christmas in July in here.



No comments:

Post a Comment