Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Greek Alphabet Stamps
My husband have a super creative side to him , he came out with a very cool craft ,I was amaze at the results and was fun to make it too...
He made out stamps out of the Greek alphabet(his crafts usually have something to do with Education---
I should call those stamps the GEEK STAMPS
) using foam sheets.
1. He print the largest letters that could fit on the 2X3.5in.wood blocks (you can find those at a craft store).
2. After, he cut and glue the letters on the foam.
3.Then we cut the letters shapes with very small and sharp scissors
4. I use wood glue to attach the letters to the wood blocks.(remember to glue the letters backwards).
5. the I use spools as handles
6. We also add the letters to the back of the stamps ,so we would know the correct position .
Here is what you can do with some of the small pieces
Now some extra fun with those stamps...we got t-shirts at Hobby Lobby and later we will be stamping those with some fun Greek stuff...
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)