Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My KYOKO

             Here it is my KYOKO dress pictures, I made  this dress for my child's recital and  Christmas ,a little of a unusual colors for the holidays, but I really wanted that way...(so we can get year around use). I must confess to regret a little on my fabric choices,not that the fabric isn't pretty ,but I was afraid that would look so 70's like . Well, I like the end results now.
       This pattern is by Patty Young, as you see the dress have a Asian-inspired look . The pattern was easy to follow and her instructions were excellent ! The pattern can also be done as a shirt,and also short sleeves.There are many options to use different fabrics (like ours).Check it out here.
    
Essas sao fotos de um vestido que fiz para a minha filha ,nao gostei muita da minha escolha de tecido ,e um pouco dos estilos 70 ! Porem ,agora gosto do vestido ,ficou bonito!
  Esse vestido e de uma designer chamada Petty Young, foi facil de fazer, e pode ser costurado como uma camisa e ser feito com mangas curtas tambem. Aqui voce poderas ver mais dessa designer,como roupas e os tecidos por ela.






No comments:

Post a Comment