Thursday, February 3, 2011

Knot dress

 The 1st time that I decided that I would give a serious trying on sewing again, I purchased a EASY pattern  for a Knot dress four years pass since then but it has became one of my favorite patterns, is easy to assemble and comfortable to wear, is easy to adjust the pattern to make just tops and even add  details like the apron. My daughter loves to wear hers and that is always a plus for me!

I made the little dress above  just for fun, I had a few small pieces of fabric from previous projects and a small vintage table top. The end result a cute little dress, don't you think so?


                                 
Isn't the fabrics so cute too? I got the main fabric from Wal-Mart years ago but I just couldn't decide what to make with it, now I believe I used for the perfect project, it turn out really sweet.
 Now I just need a little girl...


     I was trying to find a link for a free pattern for knot dress  for you my friends, I didn't exactly found the same pattern , but pretty close and just as cute.

Oh do let me know if you make one,and do take pics to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment