Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girly time

Via Joy ideas 007


 My daughter was so excited about having a spa party with some of her  friends,I heard about for weeks.                                                                                                                                         They got massages with coconut oil, nails done, cucumber in the eyes...after all the fun,my daughter was so please with the results,that I decided to add to her excitment by give her a special hair treatment at home,just like I had when I was little.                                                                               I add half of a small avocado ,1/2 a cup of mild hair conditioner,some rosemary oil(about 10 drops) and a egg,blended. I massage all on her hair and let sit for a half hour . The result was very  pleasing ,her hair  was shine and fuller.


 


Via Joy ideas 006


   Via Joy ideas 009


 



No comments:

Post a Comment