Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gluten-free birthday party and some ideas

 


IMG_6266 003


IMG_6299 022


IMG_6293 019


IMG_6288 137

1. The cakes were all by 1-2-3 Gluten-free Pan Bars and Yummy Yellow Cake Mix. My daughter loves so do I, But I was worry about our guest loving...I didn't told anyone about, nobody complaining and I actually had compliments!!!


2. The icing was done with organic butter and  organic powder sugar, super easy and super unhealthy, but you only turn 8 once right.



  • 2 C. of confectioner's sugar

  • 1/2 C. butter

  • 1 t. vanilla extract

  • 1 1/2 T. milk

  • Food coloring


Cream sugar,butter and vanilla. Add small amount of milk (1 to 2 T.).


3. Let the kids decorate their own cupcakes. Because we have some allergies issues, I had to be pickie about getting allergy-safe to all the goodies, like Annie's Fruit Snacks, Let's do Sprinkelz, Coconut,...


3. Buy some cheap cupcake stand (less then 4 dollars with coupon at any craft store). Decorate. Find some super cute cupcake baking cups (about 7.00 for 48, on my Central Market).


4. Make something colorful to decorate the party. Like my tutorial for banderinhas.


5.Go to a dollar store get your supplies (plates,cups, balloons, paper bags,...)


6. Have your kid decorating the paper bags with some of her drawings,and make sure to write thanks...and fill with goodies.


7. We serve popcorn (Divvies and Central Market brand),fruits, izze's sodas.


8. Have Fun !



No comments:

Post a Comment