Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mud Creations II

 

March 2013 039
 One of my daughter's favorite activities is playing with mud. She loves squish mud through her fingers, hands, feet... and   shape into  all kind of fun things.
March 2013 042
She loves playing with mud so much that she actually had a mud snail for a school presentation, to show just how fun is to play with the stuff. She is a advocator for mud.
March 2013 043
Look at those hands!!!  Those little snails were  featured here. I  wasn't aware but lots of moms out there loves sensory projects like this one above.
 Also did you know that June 29th is International Mud Day ?
March 2013 040
We decided (Yes, we. I decided to join her too.) to built a little fairy cottage.
March 2013 041
Since I am talking about activities outside, here is a book that I personally have enjoyed:
 "I LOVE DIRT- 52 activities to help you and your kids discover the wonders of nature", is a refreshing, inspiring and easy- to-read book, written by  Jennifer Ward.
                                                           
I specially love activity 15, and 7, and 12,...

No comments:

Post a Comment