Friday, April 12, 2013

On the making


Having a little daughter is a wonderful thing, little girls are naturally beautiful and  love to imitate their moms. I love when my daughter tries to organize a meal for our family, so I am always pursuing to better her and myself as homemakers. She can cook, she can sew, she can clean her bathroom and her room, some of those skills are still in much need of improvement, but I feel we are going in the right direction...


Lately I have been reading a lot about keeping a homestead, doing some research  I stumble on Aspiring Homemaker, a delightful blog, from a young christian {and home schooled} woman helping her family on their beautiful homestead.
Here is a quote from Mia:
"My Mother and I often comment that we take pleasure in what many consider 'insignificant'. Doing simple home chores, learning skills, taking notice of the nature around you. Sifting through thrift shops to find that one treasure we've been seeking. Living simply, but having a FULL life :) "
I love this quote from Mia, because a homemaker is what I am , sometimes a take more as a chore other then as a blessing. But she inspires me, with the love and joy that overflows from her post, about her family and the beauty of everyday life.
Oh you must check it out, her enthusiasm will inspired you too.

She sold her doll !

"Hold on to instruction, do not let go; guard it well, for it is your life."
Proverb 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment