Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Zpagetti Crochet Basket

I had my super fun friend for a visit this past weekend. She is quite a amazing crafter and  crochet is one of her favorite thing to do, so lucky for me 
because here is what we got ourselves into, making Zpagetti basket, a pattern found in Mollie Maker magazine.
I love it! It was hard in my poor wrist, having to work with such bulk yarn, but the end result was pleasing. I end up having leftover yarn, which I was able to make a little basket, doesn't Cedar looks cute inside ? Had to pay him a whole carrot to pose for me.
P.S. we found the yarn at Wal-Mart and I believe you can find it too on Michaels

***
Books...well I have been trying to finish Little  Britches by Ralph Moody (love it!),  I got the book AUSTENtations crochet by Melissa Horozewski from my library, and least but not last, dreaming of beautiful farms and the country with the Country Living magazine UK.

Participating on Yarn Along.












2 comments:

  1. ! Cute. I love that darker redish colour. Can't quite think of what to call it. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous little baskets and perfect guinea pig size!!

    ReplyDelete